Originally developed by one person and using a custom made game engine, Dangerous Rays is a single player FPS game with some survival components inspired by the S.T.A.L.K.E.R* and Half Life* game series, where you play as a normal citizen that survived a nuclear disaster. After some years in your fallout shelter you need to get out because you start to run out of food. It is time to confront the new world and discover what happened and how the whole society is now changed.
Dangerous Rays is currently in early alpha access and you can buy it here. We really need your support to be able to continue the development and make a great game. The game has been Greenlit and will be released on Steam in 2017. Every owner of the game will receive a free Steam key when the game will be available on the Steam platform.
We are currently working very hard on the massive Steam version (alpha 18) update since 2 years now. Featuring a brand new game engine with advanced DX11 graphics, greatly enhanced gameplay possibilities and a full set of integrated modding tools.
Please click here for more information about this future massive update.
* Custom made game engine especially made for PC and this game genre.
* Professional dev team with some past work in the game industry.
* "Free Roam" game mode featuring an huge procedurally generated world, explore thousand of kilometers.
* Advanced Graphics (Deferred Shading, HDR, SSAO, Color Grading, Godrays...)
* Survival gameplay components.
* Realistic daycycle and weather simulation.
* Physically based interactions powered by PhysX 3.
* Advanced weapons simulation and ballistic.
* Extensive modding possibilities.
* S.T.A.L.K.E.R game series is developed by GSC Game World, Ⓒ Transavision Ltd 2009.
* Half Life game series is developed by Valve, Ⓒ Valve Software.